How to order plants
- Select the plants you want, and click to add them to your wheelbarrow.
- When you are ready, click to go to the checkout.
- You need to register with Kevock Garden Plants (just your name and email address). You can then return to a
partially completed order or check on previous orders.
- You will be asked about what substitutes, if any, would be acceptable if plants are not available, and about
- Then you go to Google Wallet (formerly known as Google Checkout), for secure payment. If you already have an account with them, you use that: otherwise
you provide the essential payment information - and that's it! You will receive a confirmation email, and be notified
when the order is dispatched.
- Your credit card validity is checked by Google Wallet, but the payment will not be taken from your credit card until shortly before the plants are sent to you. If we are unable to fulfill the whole order, a refund will be made. And if there are any problems with the order, we can contact you by email.
- To download order and payment forms right click here
and "save target as" or "save link as" to your desktop.
- The forms are Word files, which you can save and then complete by editing.
- Then send them to us (email@example.com)
as attachments to an e-mail message.
- If you prefer, you can send the two halves of your credit card number in two separate e-mail messages. Or
you may post the form, using the address on the contact us page.
Filling in the form
- List the plants you require by writing the 3-digit code and number, e.g. ABC-9,
and then the name. Letters and numbers after a plant name identify a wild collection.
- If there are several varieties of one species, and you do not mind which of these
varieties you get, just list the name of the species.
- Provide a list of substitutes if you wish.
- Give any specific instructions for delivery. Note any periods when you do not want
to receive them and say how they can be delivered if you are not at home.
- Indicate how you will be paying. Please note that there is a minimum order value
of £25 for plants, excluding delivery.
If you want to make a secure on-line payment, you should use our on-line store, described above.
Otherwise post, phone or fax a credit/debit card authorisation. You may post a cheque if you prefer.
Please write 'Not to exceed' on your blank cheque.
By mail or fax
- To download order and payment forms, right click
here and "save target as" or "save link as" to your desktop.
- The forms are Word files, which you can edit to complete your order, and then
print or send by email.
- See instructions 1 - 5 in the 'Filling in the form' section above.
- Alternatively, you can download a pdf (portable document format)
order form using Acrobat reader, and then print it and complete it by hand.
- If you do not have Acrobat reader, click on the logo to go to the Acrobat site
and download it free of charge.
- Complete a cheque or fill in the credit/debit card authorisation on the form.
- Then post the order and the payment authorisation forms. See
contact us for the address. Or you can fax your order and credit card details
to 0131 454 0660.
.... or if you really hate modern technology!
You can receive a copy of the catalogue, including a real order form on a piece of paper (or, more likely,
you can request one for a friend). Send three first class stamps and the name
and address to which the catalogue should be sent. See contact us for our address.
Google translation of this page: